Industry Leading Air and Surface Sterilisation Systems
Sanuvox Technologies Inc. is a global leader in ultraviolet air treatment providing the most advanced cost-effective In-Duct & Stand-Alone UV Air and Coil Sterilisation Systems available. Proprietary Sanuvox UV Systems are designed to maximise exposure time delivering the Ultraviolet energy required to deliver exceptionally high airborne disinfection rates.
In-Duct & Stand-Alone Sanuvox systems are used around the world in residential, commercial, institutional, medical and military installations. Sanuvox UV technology is used to:
- Dramatically improve indoor air quality
- Destroy thousands of airborne contaminants such as viruses, bacteria, mould, chemicals, VOCs and odors
- Improve energy efficiency & reduce maintenance costs by maintaining a clean evaporator coil free from mould & other microbial growth
- Reduce absenteeism and building related illnesses
- Sterilise up to 99.9999% of airborne bio-contaminants in a single pass
- Reduce airborne infection rates
- Protect occupants form Biological Warfare Agents
Tested and Published Result
Sanuvox UV Systems have been tested by government agencies, laboratories and universities. These include RTI, US EPA and National Homeland Security, Penn State University and McGill University. A two year Sanuvox Double Blind Study has been published in the peer reviewed Lancet Medical Journal.
Australian Ultraviolet Support
Find out what Australian Ultraviolet can do to help you. Call us on 0452 383 484 or email us at [email protected]